Get discounts on tours when you refer friends to YouTravel.me
Balance: 0 points
1 point = 1 USD
Send a message inviting friends to join YouTravel.me or share the invitation link on social networks. If your friends choose eligible travel, they will receive a $43 discount on their first booking, and you will receive a $19 credit for each trip you take. Bonuses will appear on your payment page. Follow the link to see how you can use them
Your link: https://youtravel.me/invite/
How to use YouTravel.me service?
What guarantees does YouTravel.me have?
YouTravel.me is an online platform where we select only the best tours from proven travel experts.
The site contains over 2,500 honest reviews by our travelers, which you can read here.
- Safe travel and legal assistance in all matters;
- Publication of all reviews from real travelers;
- Thorough verification of the travel experts based on an unbiased assessment;
- Reliable tour arrangement by a travel expert.
How do we gather traveler reviews?
- The reviews are collected directly from the travelers: One day after the end of the custom tour each traveler receives an email with a unique link to a page where the traveler is asked to grade the tour, describe the experience and provide recommendations for future travelers.
- After its submission, the review is posted on the travel expert’s and the tour’s pages. Each visitor and traveler can see the full unchanged text of the review.
- Only travelers who have booked and traveled on a tour via YouTravel.me can leave reviews. If a traveler booked the tour directly from the travel expert, they are not able to leave a review on the platform since we can’t verify the authenticity of such a review.
- A traveler can only leave one review per tour.
The travel experts are verified via a complex assessment.
The criteria used by our team to check travel experts:
- Checking the legal entity in the Unified State Register of Legal Entitles, its registration, operations, tax payments etc.;
- Feedback from previous customers, social networks, digital footprint, recommendations from partners, competitors, other professional market participants;
- An interview with the organizer, confirming safety along the route, guide qualifications, work experience;
- When evaluating a travel expert’s tours, out team considers if we would send our family on this tour.
Our main goal is to assist travelers in choosing the best tour to make their travel safe and memorable.
We work on this every day and follow our principles.